How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
How much does baby weigh: about 1.5 ounces - Baby T is as big as a lemon this week!
Maternity clothes: Yep, I have some now, but doubt I can wear them for another month or so. Still not wearing the Be-Band either, but I'm prepared.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sucks, some nights I sleep like a champ, other nights I don't sleep at all
Best moment this week: Officially 2nd trimester and hopes of sickness stopping for good!
Movement: Still can't feel anything. I heard the baby will start sucking his/her thumb this week though, how cute!
Food cravings: Still chips and salsa, grapes, pizza, cheese....lets just say I'm really hungry lately.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Sleeping 7-8 hours every night
What I'm looking forward to: Next appointment Thursday so I'll get to hear the heartbeat again :)
Milestone: Making it to the 2nd trimester, finally telling everyone
Thoughts: I'm kind of at an in between spot. I'm feeling better but not sleeping well. I also feel like a lemon is big but still don't really look much different in my normal everyday clothes. Yesterday was 6 months until the due date, how crazy is that! :)
3 comments:
Don't worry - before you know it, the lemon will turn into a watermelon, you will definitely be wearing maternity clothes and once again not sleeping due to not being able to get comfortable. This is not from experience :-) Just hearing stories of everyone else's pregnancy over the last 40 years!!!!
Love you, sweet pea!!!
I'm sure you will pop soon and I can't wait to see pics of that! Sorry you aren't sleeping well. Hopefully it'll get better! Love ya!
Ut oh, not much longer until school starts. Maybe try getting up at the time you would for school and trying to get into that time routine -- you'll be so exhausted at night you just might sleep!!!
Post a Comment