Saturday, March 31, 2012

35 Weeks

Total weight gain: About 27 pounds.

How much does baby weigh: Around 5 pounds and about the size of a butternut squash. 

Maternity clothes: yup. 

Stretch marks:  nope.

Sleep: It's hard to get comfortable and I use the bathroom all the time, so sleep is very interrupted.

Best moment this week: Luke randomly looked at my belly and said "love you forever baby"

Movement:  She's moving right now but I think things are starting to get cramped.  Not as much crazy movements and more just kicks/punches.

Food cravings: eh, eating sucks.

Belly button in or out: out!

What I miss: eating whatever I want.

What I'm looking forward to:  another doctors appointment this week and more tests but it will calm my nerves about everything and hopefully will tell me that she's doing a-okay in there.

Milestone: 35/35 - 35 weeks which means 35 days!

Thoughts: Things are getting complicated and my nesting instincts are setting in.  I'm washing a bunch of newborn clothes right now and just hope I can have everything ready before Baby Girl T arrives.

No comments: