How much does baby weigh: About 3 3/4 pounds by now and almost 17 inches long! Roughly the size of a squash.
Maternity clothes: all the time.
Stretch marks: nope.
Sleep: I've been in bed by 9 at the latest most of the week and had good sleep more days than not. Yay!
Best moment this week: Due to my awesome numbers my doctor told me Thursday I only have to check my blood sugar two times a day now!
Movement: Baby Girl T is very active in there, which is a good sign since I lost weight this week.
Food cravings: not really, starting to adjust more to the diet but I never crave anything I'm allowed to eat.
Belly button in or out: in but I'm getting closer and closer to an outtie this time. I'm actually excited that it might 'pop' this time around.
What I miss: sweets
What I'm looking forward to: getting the nursery completed
Milestone: I'm down to single digits in weeks now - two more months!!
Thoughts: Since I lost weight between my last two doctor appointments I need to make sure I'm eating more food - my doctor isn't worried about a big baby but a small baby so I'm trying to fit in more healthy stuff when I can. This will actually be easier since I only have to check my sugars twice a day. I also have been doing really good with my numbers so I'm allowed to experiment with different amounts of food and carbs at meals to see what my body tolerates and what will set my numbers really high. I can't do this at every meal obviously but here and there. Tonight I'm trying a slice a pizza - first time I've had pizza in about 3 weeks!!! My doctor is also on the same page as me about not wanting to schedule a c-section unless absolutely necessary (yay!). She thinks I'll be good until between 39-40 weeks but doesn't want me to go past 40 because of the diabetes. Starting at 35 weeks I'll have a non stress test once a week to monitor how the baby and placenta are doing and then we'll go from there.
And because her big brother is so stinkin' cute here's a picture from after lunch today.
![]() |
| Peanut Butter Jelly Time!! |

1 comment:
Enjoy the pizza!
Post a Comment