How far along: 18 weeks and a few days
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
How much does baby weigh: Baby T is about 6.5 ounces this week, the size of a sweet potato.
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants pretty much all the time now. I need to find a few more work pairs and then I'll be in them for good. Shirts still not so much.
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: I'm tired a lot but am just sleeping okay.
Best moment this week: Scheduling our big ultrasound - December 14th, woo!
Movement: Feeling a bunch, especially on my drive home from work or sitting on the couch at night. Not strong enough for Zach to feel yet though.
Food cravings: yogurt, ice cream, spicy trail mix
Belly button in or out: in
What I miss: I really wanted a margarita this week - Zach got one and it looked oh so good.
What I'm looking forward to: ultrasound in about a week!
Milestone: frequent movement
Thoughts: wow, I'm almost half way there!
1 comment:
Happy news :o)
Post a Comment