Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy

Our new house makes me happy.  We have all of our belongings under one roof again, and even though its still really messy and a bit nuts, I'm loving it.

The smell of Christmas trees makes me happy.  We bought a tree tonight.  It standing about 10 feet away from me, looking all fine, and smelling wonderful.  I'm totally put off by the fact of unpacking decorations before I have the house unpacked but a decoration-less wonderful smelling tree is good enough for me for a little while. 

Being with my family makes me happy.  We've only had a few days in the new place but just hanging out with my boys, unpacking, laying in bed together, dancing together in the kitchen, and watching Luke run like a mad man with his "new" toys all around the downstairs makes me really really happy.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Gosh, I think I need a tissue - I'm so glad that you are in your new wonderful home and all is so good! Don't worry about the mess - just enjoy finally being home!

AG said...

Happy to hear you are settling in and happy to figure it all out, day by day. Christmas vacation is almost here...ENJOY! Love you all!

ABA said...

I'm real HAPPY for the Trimbles on Poplar Lane ... Beautiful home and a precious family now live there ... I'm HAPPY, too !!!