So I'm just about 21 weeks pregnant and I'm just about ready for this weekend.
21 Weeks:
How much does baby weigh: Little lady T is the size of a banana this week. Roughly 12 ounces.
Maternity clothes: Only maternity pants, half and half on tops.
Sleep: ohmygosh there is not enough time in the day for sleep right now. Completely not pregnancy related though.
Movement: every day
Food cravings: I'm hungry. Always. Especially for Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its....mmm.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.
Thoughts: I'm so busy pregnancy is not top on my mind right now, is that a bad thing? I feel like I'm missing out on all the little things I so looked forward to the first time and don't really want to miss any of it seeing as this will most likely be the last time I'm pregnant.
This weekend - Christmas!
So most of the house looks fairly presentable - garage was cleaned up and organized with the hopes that we could get a car in there this weekend. However, the radon guy came today, made Zach move all sorts of stuff, sealed all the cracks in the garage, and said they need two days to dry. That may dampen our plans of putting a car in the garage this weekend. The nursery and office are full of junk and all the rooms are mostly unpacked. For 5 days since we've moved I'm pretty freaking happy with the amount we got done.
As for Saturday and Sunday, the tree is decorated, stockings are hung, food shopping is half done, cleaning is half done, presents are under the tree. I still have a list that is mega long to do but we're plugging away here. I don't think I've sat for more than 15 minutes straight all week but next week it'll be worth it when I can take naps, maybe sleep in, and do the last bit of unpacking and organizing.
And just about on winter vacation - tomorrow at 1 pm will be glorious!
1 comment:
Life is good on Poplar Lane! Can't wait to visit this Sat.!
Post a Comment