I love date nights, fondue, and my husband (in no particular order there).
Sunday we went out to eat and it was delicious! Even better, it was full of adult conversation, adult beverages, and adults, only adults. We went out to the Melting Pot in Harrisburg and ate enough delicious food to last me all week and I don't regret one single bite. I always think the cheese fondue is my favorite then I get the chocolate at the end and I just can't decide.
As much as I love the date nights, I also love dinners with Luke.
Tonight he did an awesome job eating his food with his fork on his own! Our conversations at meal times now constantly include the words "stab" and "chew". He's getting so big and wants to be so independent. But he still does give me a little snuggle time so its all good.
Summer is also a love of mine and its so incredibly close now. Woo!
1 comment:
I would have to vote for the cheese! Sounds like a good time!
Post a Comment