Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Precious

Sleep is precious and a sleeping toddler is even more precious.  It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever. 

After our months and months of a bad sleeper we are at a pretty comfortable, happy, restful period with Luke right now.  In fact this week in general he has been taking 3+ hour naps in the afternoons.  Growth spurt?  Not sure if they go through anything like that at this age.  It has allowed me to get things done around the house AND take a nap myself.  In short, this week has been heavenly.

Because of the lengthy naps I have been going in to check on Luke to make sure everything was okay.  I wonder if that ever stops or if I'll be doing that in 10 years from now too.  Anyway, the different positions he sleeps in are adorable.  I always want to take a picture but fear I'll wake him up so I don't.  This week he actually snuggled up with this stuffed animal dog that is almost his size and he looked so happy and peaceful with his little friend.

No pictures displaying the many sleeping positions of Luke, however the cats don't get the same courtesy from me.  Sometimes they sleep like cats like this


 or this.

But most of the time they sleep like this...
 and this.

And after our little photo shoot they were both completely annoyed with me and not sleeping at all.

1 comment:

ABA said...

what a cute blog :-)

Enjoy the 'moments' !