I'm starting to get in to the holiday spirit. One of the things on my list was to take a picture of Luke for cards this year. I'm hoping I'm not too late and I can still order, receive, and mail them back out in time, we'll see. Anyway Luke's been a bit off this weekend, maybe too much fun on Thanksgiving, not sure. So attempting a picture was a bit risky. Out of the 50+ we took we got one we think we will use. Here's how the afternoon went though.
Zach got everything all set up, even Knuckles was set. If only we could have snapped a good picture here, how cute would that have been? Knuckles had very little patience but maybe someday :)
We thought a stocking might be good in the picture, then Luke thought it might taste good.
Then he decided he was done with pictures and tried to crawl off the couch.
Then we changed outfits, gave him some toys, and had a bit more success.
None of these are actually "the one" though.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the final approved pic !!
He'll be more cooperative next year :-)
Post a Comment