Friday, November 12, 2010

My Week in One Word

Sucky. 

I don't even think thats an actual word but its all I can think of right now.  I'm sick, I'm tired, and I've spent entirely too much time at work. 

I used to dislike conferences before I was a mom but now I really dislike conferences.  We only get a few hours break in between afternoon and evening conferences and I didn't see Luke awake and in "play mode" since Tuesday.  Sucky.  I was counting down the hours today to go home so I could see my little man.  I know it was only two days but I really did miss him a bunch.

Since Tuesday he's fine tuned his crawling and moves pretty good now.  All in 2 days!  No more stumbling.  This boy is on the move.  Looks like we have a weekend of baby proofing ahead of us.  And lots of family time too, woo!

No comments: