Luke needs a haircut. It's getting a bit ridiculous. I've actually been thinking he needs a haircut for a few months now. I've tried to persuade Zach several times to let me trim it. No luck.
Anyway, this morning all the hair around his ears was really bugging me. So we sat him down, got a toy to keep him occupied, had Zach hold him as still as we could, got the scissors, and.....I wussed out. Blah.
I was too afraid to cut him or poke him or mess up his hair completely. But I'm sure tons of parents trim their little ones hair all the time. Zach keeps telling me otherwise and that theres no way we'll get him to sit still long enough. Even though that will be a tough task, I'm sure its doable. I don't really want to give in and take him somewhere because I know he won't sit still for a stranger either. So I just need to suck it up, get some guts, and cut Luke's hair.
Send happy, confident, good looking thoughts my way.
3 comments:
Give me the scissors! I'll do it for you. Nah... you can do it. Just keep him occupied with something else and you and Zach will be fine!
Cameran came out unscathed, and I cut her bangs right above her eyes... She can still see ;) you can do it!
use children's safety scissors ?
Post a Comment