Monday, July 12, 2010

4 Year Anniversary

Last week Zach and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary!  This was us then....

 

.....and four years later.

Since we were at the shore (what better way to spend your anniversary than on vacation!!) we spent the day with family - a little beach time, some hanging out.  At night we went off to Atlantic City for dinner and I thought maybe some gambling.  Dinner was delicious at the Melting Pot.  Mmmmm fondue!  This was the first time I was at Atlantic City so we went and checked out the casinos.  I quickly learned that I'm way to cheap for casinos, hah.  I went to play the quarter slots and the smallest amount of money you could play was $5.  Say what?  So I moved on.  Oh well, there were plenty of sights to see at the casino and on the boardwalk so it wasn't a wasted trip.  Last night we enjoyed this lovely cake from my inlaws to continue the anniversary celebrations!  Slightly different than our wedding cake, but yummy nonetheless. 

I also have admit I just had so much fun looking through a ton of wedding pictures to find one to post.  Good times, still one of the best days ever!  So here's to another year! :)

3 comments:

ABA said...

I have been delinquent in sending you a card and gift for your 4th anniversary ... what a neat looking cake! Is that an ice cream cake?
The two of you look better then ever!
Love you both !

Ruth said...

Love the cake!!! You two are as cute as ever! Love ya both!

Christine said...

Yellow cake. I thought it was cute so I took a picture :)