Thursday, January 28, 2010
Shrek???
Am I slowly turning into Shrek? I look down at my feet and ankles (well what I can see of them) and they keep getting more and more puffy. Actually, I think puffy is an understatement, they are straight up swollen like crazy. I'm afraid they'll turn green soon too! Shoes are completely overrated at this point of pregnancy. As much as I want support when I'm standing all day, my feet are so big that even my sneakers, completely loosened, are tight and uncomfortable, oh my! I'm wondering if there are any happy pregnant ladies at this point of pregnancy or if that is an oxymoron. I feel like myself in some ways but when I open my eyes and actually look at myself I see nothing familiar. Only a few more weeks of body sharing....I can do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are officially notified that the dress code for a teacher in her last weeks of pregnancy is hereby null and void when it comes to shoes.
There.
You can choose to wear what works to work. For real. Not one person will dare say a word. Make it work, Chrissy. Take care of your feet while you teach.
Just smile as you put your slippers on in the classroom. Or Uggs. Or sneakers M-F. You choose, and you're welcome.
Post a Comment