Monday, January 18, 2010

It's not always rainbows and butterflies.

Some days are just hard to get through. My emotional roller coaster took another loop or two today and to make a long story short, three more tests were ordered today on top of my daily Monday check. What does it all mean? Not sure but I have another doctors appointment tomorrow right after work and then another stop at the lab on Wednesday morning to finish up testing. I swear I can't have much blood left. On the bright side, I had a really good lady draw my blood today. She had done it before and shes probably the best one there! No pain and hardly a mark on my arm, go her! I think I could complain for hours at this point but what good would it do me. I really am very grateful to be pregnant and can't wait to be a mommy real soon. It seems as though through all of this the baby is fine so I guess in the end I just need to suck it up.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

You're a trooper. I love you and know you are going to just be the best mom. :)

Kimberley Smith said...

I agree with Mom B! You are going to be an amazing mom! It will all be worth it once you have Baby T in your arms!!! Love ya!

Sue said...

I am so happy for you. Such a thrilling experience! Of course you will me a marvelous Mom..