Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Making Waves

One of my favorite things to do at night is sit and watch the baby moving. He's a maniac in there at night, especially when I'm ready for bed. Since space is getting tight you can see almost every little movement from the outside. I spend a lot of my nights starring at my belly (its okay if you think I'm weird). Last night he stuck his butt out and there was a nice round lump in my bump. I still can't feel his head on my own, but the doctor found it yesterday still down (yay!). As I type this there are "waves" happening with my belly, he seems like a happy camper in there. Speaking of being a happy camper, my doctor told me yesterday that there is zero progress towards labor, so he really must want to stay put, hah. It's still early though, so let's hope he starts to cooperate soon so induction will go a little smoother :) For now I'll enjoy the movement and the show each night.

Update on tests: Enzymes went below 200 this week which is incredibly awesome and still waiting on the rest of the results. My doctor still thinks I'll be good until 39 weeks, woohoo!

4 comments:

AG said...

Such good test results and you're watching Baby T on the move. Sweet. Love you!

Ruth said...

Oh my - I want to watch! What a busy little butt! :-) Love ya

ABA said...

what good news regarding your enzymes!! wooo hoooo !!!

Kimberley Smith said...

So happy to hear about your enzymes being low!!! Such a happy little baby in there!! :-)