Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nursery!

The nursery is just about done! I'm still missing something to hang on the wall behind the crib and changing table, but since I can't find decals I really like and am still unsure what else would work there, for now it will be blank. Maybe if we ever pick a name I'll do name letters on one of those walls, who knows. But this is pretty much what Baby T will see when he comes home! I am going to buy a trash can and a basket for all of the stuffed animals, otherwise it's all done :) Enjoy the pictures!

Baby T's coming home outfit is all ready to be packed!

Already running out of space in there! Ut oh!


View from the glider.





Scooter monitoring nursery progress and patiently waiting for the baby to arrive!


Pack-n-play in our room for when he first comes home!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Baby T will love it!!! It looks great!

ABA said...

ahhhh ..... it looks really nice - looks like you have everything you need!

Karen said...

It looks really good! I love the moose! :)

Kimberley Smith said...

Chris, everything looks perfect!!!