One of them is 2 going on 13 (talk about some attitude) and the other is 36 weeks!
Luke had a busy, fun weekend filled with lots of family time, sugar, and Easter egg hunts. Through all this fun naps seemed to go by the wayside and sleeping in general just didn't seem important to him. It honestly makes me a bit nervous seeing as we're going to have two kiddos in about 3 weeks. Last weekend he started to fight/refuse naps at home but went right back to napping at daycare. Last week he had trouble napping here Wednesday, took a really late nap Friday, no nap Saturday and a way too late nap today. Now it's starting to affect bedtime too. He had such a good stretch of sleep, both naps and bedtime, and this is the worst possible time to regress with Baby Girl T on the way. Wish us luck!
While he was "wide awake" though he sure did have some fun.
 |
| His new Spiderman helicopter from the Easter Bunny |
 |
| Happy Easter! |
 |
| "Ooooh eggies!" |
 |
| Running around the back yard searching for eggies. |
 |
| "There's another one over there!" |
Yesterday was 36 weeks for me, that means about 3 more weeks until induction. My doctor told me last week I can't work past 39 weeks, which falls on a Saturday for me, so her plan right now is to induce me at some point the first week of May. I'm a little nervous about induction but Luke came 5 days early on his own and since I would have to wait until at least the Monday after my 39th week starts, that would be 5 days anyway so lets hope shes on a similar schedule to her big brother. Anyway, its still a week by week thing based on my NST's, blood work, and progress. I'm looking forward to Tuesday to see how my liver is fairing this week and how Baby Girl T is doing in there.

This weekend has been my roughest yet since I got the GD diagnosis. I've been so good about the diet for the past 6.5 weeks but temptation got the best of me this weekend. Our house is FILLED with candy, sweets, and all sorts of stuff I'm not allowed to have because of Easter and I indulged in a piece of candy here and there. Or a bite of Zach's, or Luke's, or both. Blah. Oh well, I did follow it to a tee during meals, just messed up my snacks all weekend. My numbers showed it but I only went over my limit once by 2 numbers so all in all, I think it's all good. If anyone wants to take some, or all, of said candy out of my house feel free! My willpower sucks apparently.
The cool part about 36 weeks is I'm only 1 week away from full term, woot! The nursery is really coming along and its my goal to finish it (besides wall hangings) tomorrow. I also feel the need to pack a hospital bag this week, get out the bassinet, and install the car seat bases soon. I think we still have plenty of time but part of me is nervous and wants to be ready just in case.
1 comment:
Such a happy and adorable update, Chrissy. See you soon!
Post a Comment