I'm so in love with the nursery! I find myself wandering in there for no reason at all and I just want to sit in the glider, put my feet up, and relax. I was the same way when Luke's nursery was just about done. I have two small projects to complete still for the blank walls above the crib and changing table but all in all, it's done and ready for our sweet little lady. The closet is filled with all the essentials, diapers are in the dresser, clothes are washed, folded and ready to go, and I'm so excited! Take a look!
2 comments:
It looks just adorable!!! She will love her room and all the love that you two put into getting it ready!!!
The room looks adorable and SHE will love it ... nice to see the Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls on the bench ...
Were you able to move the flower decals??
Soon, soon, soon !!
Post a Comment