Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Hi

I'm still here, just been crazy sick and crazy busy.  Since my last post I have been to the doctors twice but big ol' pregnant me can't really take any good medicine so my body is slooooowly fighting off whatever cold/flu/infection I have.  According to the doctor last week I have about 4 more days at least of the tired, achy, congested, coughy feeling left.  Yay for me. 

Also since my last post I'm officially into the third trimester. **happy dance, happy dance**  So only 12 more weeks to go and we'll meet baby girl T.  As exciting as that is I have so much to do before her arrival.  But now that Luke is 2 and all of his party/prep is over I can focus on the nursery and big boy room transformation again.

Oh yeah, Luke turned 2 today!  Where the heck did those two years go?!?  It's amazing that its already been two years since we met our little guy.  Each day I love him more than the last, if that is even possible at this point.  And even though we are deep into what some call the "terrible" twos he is still my favorite thing in the world. 

And the last two topics deserve posts of their own and eventually they will have them.  But for now the birthday boy is finally quiet and (fingers crossed) sleeping which means this momma is getting things together for tomorrow and is off to dreamland herself.  Have a good week all!

the little face I love, happy birthday Luke!

No comments: