Total weight gain: back on track with weight gain - food poisoning will do that for ya
How much does baby weigh: She should be around 2.5 lbs by now! Since I'm 29 weeks tomorrow she is about the size of an acorn squash and roughly 15-16 inches long.
Maternity clothes: Of course. I'm not a a fan of most of my work pants though. Maybe she's positioned differently than Luke but the pants have the band that go up over your belly but only like half way. Its super uncomfortable and I wear it lower under the bump but then it makes the rest of my pants lay funny. Honestly though, no pants look attractive at this point so whatever.
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: I miss good sleep. Really miss good sleep. Based on my memories with Luke it's going to be a really, really long time before good sleep again. At least in about 3 months I can sleep on my belly again, even if it will be interrupted sleep.
Best moment this week: starting the third trimester!
Movement: There has been a lot of movement high this week. Not sure what position she's in down there but she a twistin' and a turnin'.
Food cravings: sweets. all. day. long.
Belly button in or out: in and getting wider each day
What I miss: being able to take medicine. I've been fighting sickness for 3 weeks now and theres not much I can take. And even the things I have been taking make me nervous, I don't like putting anything weird in my body right now.
What I'm looking forward to: the big 3-0 for weeks. That's the homestretch.
Milestone: Third Trimester
Thoughts: I need to get moving. By this point with Luke the nursery was almost complete, the list of names was down to only a few, and I was way more prepared for the arrival of a baby. I have none of the above even close to done and am completely unprepared for a baby right now. I'm starting to stress but there's not enough time in the day for everything. I also have been exhausted lately. I'm not sure if its because of where I am in the pregnancy or everything else but its hard to keep my eyes open. I was in bed before 8 on Tuesday and before 9 the past two nights. Luke has even started looking at me saying, "mommy tired."
No comments:
Post a Comment