I love baseball. Plain and simple, it rocks! Last year Luke and I got to spend some quality time together on opening day, watching the entire game from the comfort of our living room, cheering on the Phils, drinking
cocktails (in my dreams at that point last year) water, and eventually taking a nap. This was us then.
 |
| Opening Day 2010 |
And today I was completely jealous because he got to watch the entire game with Nan and I caught the last two innings, which happened to be the best ones anyway so life is good. This was us today.
 |
| Opening Day 2011 |
Only damper on the afternoon, I forgot how much I get in to the games and todays was quite the game to get in to and I think Luke was confused. I would get up and yell, in a happy way, and Luke would get all sad looking like "what's wrong mama?". So I had to explain to him each time it was a happy thing and would smile and say "gooo Phillies!" He'll learn soon enough :)
Yay for baseball season and yay for almost summer! Go Phils!
2 comments:
OH my word! He was so little!!! This young man has so much to learn about his mom and baseball. What a lucky little man! :-) Just too cute!
WOW - what fun looking at Luke then and now ... amazing how the little guy is growing !!! And, I sure hope he roots for the Phillies!!
Chrissy - I really like your haircut!
Post a Comment