Thursday, March 31, 2011

So long, farewell

My hair is gone.  Chopped it off up my chin tonight.  I've been thinking about changing it all week, I had a picture of what I was looking for, and well, its short.  The cut isn't really that different in the end, just the length.  Here's a crappy picture off my computer, kind of reminds me of my belly shots - end of the day when I'm all tired and in sweats.  Nice.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It looks so good! Did you guys ever resolve your sleep issues? What's new?

AG said...

Like it lots!

Christine said...

Thanks!

Karen - Luke went to my moms last weekend and slept ALL night, amazing! Since then he's been pretty good for us so its a happy house over here. The new pictures of Weston are adorable, can't wait to meet him. Hope you are all doing well!