Sunday, April 10, 2011

1 down, 27 to go

Zach came home with some workout DVD's from his parents today.  I took a look at them and decided to give it a go.  Today is Day 1 towards my beach body.  I'm not really good at sticking to working out, in fact, I really hate working out.  But if I blog about it it'll give me more pressure to keep it up, right?  So feel free to nag me about it, ask how it's going, and help me do it once every day for the next 27 days.  Even if I don't see much of a change at least I know I'll be in better shape at the end of the month.  I learned how out of shape I am tonight after the first workout. 

So here it goes...I can do it.  1 down, 27 to go! Wooo!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You go girl!!!

ABA said...

2 down, 26 to go?