Monday - Pi Day! I hope you all celebrated. I didn't break out my pi shirt this year because it was orange and black day at work, but the kids actually asked me about it and wanted to know where my pi shirt was, hah. I'm a dork and love it. After work I had to get my headlight replaced, the guy at the store called me "sunshine." For real mister?!?! And after they had messed up my car anyway, definitely not sunshine to him or anyone else.
Tuesday - Blur of a day at work, actually the past three days have been a blur at work. Tuesday night we went out for wings, they were tasty and cheap, score. There aren't many good wing places around here, Zach and I need to hit up Hot Point again - oooh college, sometimes I miss you.
Wednesday - Luke and I ran some errands after work. We ended up near this newly renovated Giant so I went in to pick up a few things for dinner and fell in love. I wish our normal Giant was half as cool as this one. I like grocery shopping and this was the nicest grocery store I've been to in a while. Luke and I had a blast and left with a few things that weren't on our list :)
Thursday = Gorgeous! Got to sport my Irish heritage at work along with my jeans and sneakers, left work right away, came home got Luke and headed straight to the playground. After almost an hour we came home and blew bubbles on front lawn, cooked dinner, tubby time, and then Luke was off to dreamland. Great end to the day. I need to bring my camera next time, my little guy is so darn cute AND we don't have any playground pictures yet!
And tomorrow is the always wonderful Friday! Woot!
3 comments:
Yes, Luke is really so darn cute and a gem !!
Life is good!! You have a pi shirt? Details! Hope Luke liked this Giant better than his previous shopping experiences.....
Sunshine after Monday -- Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment