Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sun and Sand

We soaked up a bunch of both last week at the shore.  Luke finally warmed up to the idea that the beach is fun on Thursday...with only 3 days of vacation left...but then he loved it!  We splashed in the water, made things in the sand, and watched a lot of boats and planes.  Lauren stayed off the beach but got a lot of snuggle time with Moms.  Packing for a vacation with an infant and a toddler requires a lot of work, and we remembered everything for them but Zach forgot his camera and I forgot my camera charger.  So I only have a few pictures for now, the rest are on my moms camera.  Thank goodness she had what she needed and extra batteries! 
My guys on the boards.
One of my favorites, Luke watching the ocean.
Clifford!
"Hey Ernie!  Let's ride."
Ice cream and smoothies, mmm!
The girls on the boards.
Driving his boat through the sand.

3 comments:

ABA said...

Great pictures. I, too, like the one of Luke at the railing looking at the beach ... cute pose with his one foot curled up on his toe :-)

Ruth said...

I want to go back.....

Christine said...

me too!