Lauren is 4 months old already! She is really starting to turn into her own little person. She recently realized she has hands that can grab things, help her put things in her mouth, shake things to make noise. It is one of my favorite things to watch her do, she works so hard just to grab it then pulls it directly to her mouth. For this reason, one of her favorite places to be is the bouncer.
She also is super interested in her feet - no quite sure what they do but just stares at them and grabs for them too.
She is so close to rolling over, gets about 2/3 of the way from back to front and about the same front to back. She always gets stuck on her arm and gets frustrated but I'm thinking it will be pretty soon to at least make it one way.
She is a talker. She loves to watch you and make noises back at you. Her daddy is the best at getting her to laugh, most adorable thing ever by the way. She will smile at anyone and everyone. Overall she is just one happy baby.
She is still nursing, well getting pumped bottles during the day, and sleeping all night most of the time. I still have to watch what I eat but as long as I stay in check she is good to go.
She started daycare last week (I criiiiied!) and is doing great! They always say she is so happy and smiley. She goes with the flow, takes bottles from them without issue, and just seems to enjoy her time there. She doesn't nap well at all there but then again she didn't nap well at home with her big brother running around.
She is 13 lb 3 oz and is 25 inches long wearing 3-6 month clothing. Happy 4 Months Lauren!
1 comment:
Why does time go by so fast? Lauren is 4 mos. old already - Yikes!! She is such a beautiful little bundle of joy! I need to hold her again :-)
Post a Comment