Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Um Wow.

Luke went to camp Tuesday and didn't use the potty once!  The kid was out of the house and seemed to forget everything!  Ugh, so frustrating.  We got home last night, put him back in just his big boy underpants and he used the potty again. What the heck kiddo?

Last night when bedtime rolled around I got Luke all set with the essentials and went to say my nite nite and give kisses when we realized the last pacifier in the house was missing.  I was happy, its about time to get rid of it anyway.  He sleeps perfectly fine at school with no paci so why do we still have to use it at home?  There was lots of whining but he eventually fell asleep.  Only problem, he was up several times last night. Boo.  Today he found it....cold turkey method...fail.

A falcon attacked crashed into our house last night.  The loudest bang came from the roof area, I ran out expecting to see a tree down or something broken at least.  The backyard was normal, I turned around and saw the back end of a bird on the point of the roof and one leg sticking straight up.  Feathers were floating down the roof and onto the ground.  I thought for sure the thing was dead, Zach thought he just knocked himself out.  Zach was right, about 10 minutes later it gathered its sense again and flew into the trees.  I'm impressed that it wasn't dead based on the craziness of the bang.

We are raising the worlds next Ants in the Pants champion here.  Watch out fellow toddlers and adults alike, this kids got game!

And last but not least, my sun shade bathing beauty.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Bring the game to the shore...we can have a contest! Love the big boy pants and the shade bathing outfit :-) She wears a hat well!!