Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bears

More like turtles and birds and sheep, oh my!  We took our first long car ride (I was a little nervous based on the last 'family outing') with both kids today.  We visited Moms and Pops and went to the zoo!  There is a small zoo right near where I grew up and I thought it'd be the perfect size for Luke.  He enjoyed himself and was naming all the animals he saw through our entire dinner tonight.  Here are a few pictures, I swear Lauren, Moms, and Pops were there...I'm just a crappy photographer :)

car ride there - catching some zzz's

Luke in the prairie dog tunnel.

Daddy and Luke by the birds.

My little tree frog.

We're all looking AND smiling - amazing!

"please don't take my picture, I need to nap, busy day at the zoo"
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Such a FUN day with these cuties!!!

ABA said...

love pictures of sleepy kids after a fun day ... wonder what they are dreaming about :-)