Lauren is 2 months old already! It is flying by this time and its a little sad since we're not planning on any more babies. She has changed so much in the last month. She is very alert, smiles all the time, started cooing and making adorable little baby noises (my favorite!), watches her brother like a hawk, and is a pretty content baby. Although we still don't have a set schedule, she eats every 2-3 hours during the day and then does a 6-7 hour stretch and then a 3-4 hour stretch at night. She started taking a pacifier but just enough to calm her and she spits it back out. She loves to lay on her back and stretch, look around, and make noises but she hates tummy time. Her head control is getting much better and shes losing some of her adorable newborn hair. Her stomach is very sensitive and I've figured out that anything with tomato or cinnamon is out - she is straight up miserable if I eat either. That rules out a lot of foods, looks like she wanted me on a specific diet in and out of the womb. She is doing really well breastfeeding and its so much easier this time around since I still have almost 2 months left before I have to go back to work. She is still in a bassinet next to our bed and I don't see that changing any time soon. Luke was out of our room by this point but I'm not ready to move her yet. We don't go for her two month check up until next week but unofficially she is about 12.2 pounds now and she is just looking really big to me lately. Again, part of me gets sad but the first few weeks are also some of the most difficult so I'm also a little happy to be past that. She's doing great and is so stinkin' cute! We have been crazy busy at night this week so real pictures are on the way, for now heres a few from my phone.
 |
| Yay, I'm 2 months old! |
 |
| my little sleeping beauty |
2 comments:
Is that little cutie going to have reddish hair?? Soooo stinkin' cute!
Its all brown or bald at this point.
Post a Comment