Everyone is healthy again, well just about. The stomach bug hit our house and then hung around for way too long. Last week I had it, this entire week Luke had it. Zach has some magical powers because he never gets what is going around, let's hope it stays that way.
It is so sad to have a sick baby. He was just a little lump all week, tired, grumpy, and cuddly. Now don't get me wrong, I love the cuddle part but I can't wait to have my smiley, bouncy, energy packed baby back. His fever is now gone, he is starting to eat again and keep everything in, so we're on our way back to normal, thank goodness!
Speaking of Luke, he'll be 1 in about a month! Oh my. This year is going way too fast. I started to think about and plan his birthday party this week. It's just going to be a small family party but I'm really into the cake right now. I spent way too much time looking through Wilton's website tonight and reading about how to make all of their awesome cakes. Even though there are some really cool ones like this guy
I narrowed it down to a few that I think I can actually tackle, easy ones of course. More like this
I'm not even sure that I can handle that but I really want to to try. Wish me luck and if it does turn out good I'll be sure to post some pics on here. And if you never see a picture - well then I ordered one from the bakery :) Night all!
3 comments:
I can help you!!! It's not that hard at all!!! I've got all the tools and the great icing recipe! can't believe he is going to be 1....where did the time go.....
Have a fun time thinking and planning a first birthday party - I have a monkey face cookie cutter and plan to decorate some cookies for the party :-)
I cannot believe it is one year already.... yikes !!!!
You can do it. Can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment