We rang in the new year at a wedding with friends, music, dancing, and best of all - a night out! Woo hoo! I'm more than a little excited still. It was so much fun and I wish I would have remembered my camera, duh. Oh well. Zach was in the wedding so I'm sure I'll find some pictures of his handsomeness sometime soon on facebook. I tried to take a few pictures on my phone, which has a crazy good camera for a phone, but by the time I remembered that I was at the point where holding the camera steady wasn't really happening. Even the photographer came over and made fun of me. Fail.
As much as I loved spending the night away, I still was super excited to come home today and see Luke. We'll spend the rest of the day relaxing, hopefully napping at some point, and then off for some pork (minus the sauerkraut for me) tonight. Happy New Years everyone!
1 comment:
ohhh - try a little sauerkraut .... it's good :-)
Happy New Year to the Trimble Family !!
In 6 weeks the little guy will be a year old .... yikes !!!! Time really does fly by fast.
Love ya!
Post a Comment