Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cartoon World

I'm driving to work this morning, its early, I'm tired, and the weather is cold and rainy. So far, no good. I'm not really grumpy but not happy either, just kind of there. Anyway, a bird starts flying next to my car, seriously! Like next to me down the road, window level and everything. So all of the sudden I feel like I'm in a cartoon or Disney movie. You know, where the birds chirp along with the beautiful singing ladies, the sun is shining and smiling at you, and the tress and forest animals wave and say good morning as you go. Then I start to think, this is going to be a great day, how could it not be with a cartoon world morning like this?! My entire way to work I'm thinking about this awesome cartoon world (I'm not crazy, I swear), then I arrived at work. Cartoon world ended, reality started. Oh well though, it was nice while it lasted, I'm sure singing trees and birds and everyone smiling would eventually annoy me anyway :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I want to drive on that road to work every morning!!!! Jim thought you were going to say - cartoon world ended -- bird dirt on my car!!

Karen said...

You sure you're not pumping too hard?? lol!

ABA said...

Chirping/singing birds riding with you to work .... what a special awareness of nature and a great way to start a new day! Birds are always happy and wanted to share that with you!