Monday, May 17, 2010

Anyone still out there?

So lately I pretty much suck at blogging. I think of things I could write about all of the time but finding the time to actually sit down and write rarely ever happens. So I apologize to anyone who still checks this and realizes that nothing new is ever being posted. Here's a nice long post to get me by for a while! :)

I'm really annoyed with drivers lately. Turn signals are put in cars for a reason people, use them! I also take this back road to work every day and lately its been littered with crazy slow drivers. All I'm asking is for at least the speed limit, is that too much?

Luke turned 3 months last week! He's officially moved from newborn to infant. He has started sucking his thumb (super cute but not my favorite thing), smiles back at people, coos and laughs when you talk to him, and managed to roll himself over from front to back a few times. I still think this may be a fluke, but we'll see. He hates tummy time and is almost strong enough to sit in the bumbo chair. Mirrors are one of his favorite things. But best of all, he has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks now, with the exception of a few days! He is my boy, we both love our sleep! It's amazing how different he is already at 3 months and I'm so excited for this summer!

Speaking of summer, I've been back to work for 3 weeks and there are only 4 weeks to go...but who's counting :) Pumping at work is slightly better, I have a routine down and just about everyone knows whats going on and not to disturb me. I do feel like a hermit most days, but I know this won't last forever.

And not lasting forever is my time to continue writing. That's all I can manage for today, but don't give up on my blog, I will keep writing, I promise!

5 comments:

AG said...

Of course we are checking your blog for news, photos and misc. Write when you can, no deadlines.
Thumb sucking is good as long as it doesn't linger = buck teeth. Seriously! He'll outgrow it, but now he can sooth himself and that's terrific!
Love you lots, AG

Karen said...

I have faith in ya! Keep blogging!

Ruth said...

Blog when you can but I love it! I always check it just in case. Jim laughed about the blinker - he totally is with you on that!!! If sucking his thumb makes him happy - go for it!

I can't wait for the shore - you and Zach can have some time to yourselves. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't teach him to suck his thumb!

The Nanny

Kimberley Smith said...

I am always checking to see if you posted a new blog!
It's my way of keeping up with you and Luke! :-)