Monday, November 2, 2009
My "little" Eggplant
Well, I'm in month 6! Holy cow, seems like just yesterday I was still puking and excited that Baby T was the size of a blueberry! Now that I'm in week 25 Baby T has graduated to the next fruit/veggie and he is approximately the size of an eggplant for this entire month. To celebrate the occasion I walked past the eggplants this afternoon at the grocery store and thought, wow thats my baby boy. This puts me only 3 months away from the dreaded watermelon! I'm having flashbacks of my insane-ness from this summer. In all seriousness though, eggplants are pretty big and Baby T is approximately 13-14 inches in length this month and will go from about 1.5 to 2.2 pounds in just four short weeks. I can tell he is getting bigger because I am feeling him kick/move everyday. I usually never feel him at work, but since today was a long, boring day of meetings and nonsense I actually felt him move several times during the day. (Usually after I ate candy to keep me from falling asleep at my seat) It's all so real now...surprising it took this long, haha. The crib really did it for me and makes me smile every time I go by that room :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uhmmmm - eggplants ... uhmmmmmm
Baby T loves eggplants :-)
Post a Comment