Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 9

The past week has been a bit crazy. I went from feeling great, to bloat-tastic, to normal, and then sick again. I thought I was in the clear with morning sickness, but every few days it comes back. Still much much better than before. I'm sleeping like crazy and still always tired. I went to bed before 9 the other night and still took a nap the next day! But if you know me at all I loved sleep before I was pregnant, so I'm not complaining. I must say having off for the summer is a blessing. I'm not getting nearly as much done as in previous summers, but its all good.
The baby is the size of a green olive this week and should have fingers and toes! I can't wait to actually see the baby, although I know that is kind of far away. Only one more week until the first appointment though and keep your fingers crossed they'll be able to find the heartbeat.
We took another picture last night. It's slightly different from two weeks ago, but I'm pretty much the only one that can notice. Zach thinks everything looks the same. I'm starting to grow a belly, but its more of a water/fat belly not a baby belly yet :) Soon enough I'm sure!

No comments: