
Well I'm 1/5 of the way through the pregnancy. The morning sickness is easing off slowly and I'm doing much better than last week. I still have 2 more weeks until the first appointment and I'm a little anxious about making sure everything is okay. I must admit I've already called the doctor twice to ask questions though :)
No belly shot this week (nothing has changed) but I posted a picture of what the baby looks like inside, well sort of. I'm following a week by week article on how big the baby is and it uses fruits and veggies as guides. So when I referred to "my little blueberry" or " sweet pea" it was based on how big the baby should be. This week the baby is about the size of a raspberry! Although "my little raspberry" doesn't really have the same ring, hah. Just wait until you hear what next week is.
Not many changes otherwise this week. Everything since the 4th of July has been pretty low key and I'm loving it. Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary (yay!) and then we're headed to Boston for the weekend, so let's hope things stay low key! No more posts for a bit due to all that, but not to worry, I'll be back next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment