Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's early and I'm awake, AGAIN!

Third day in a row that I have been awake before 5:30, what's up with that? Some people say its getting you ready for sleepless nights with a baby. Well I say its too early! Anyway, while I was laying sleepless I thought I'd share a few things I've learned:

1. Even when you are completely exhausted it doesn't mean you will actually be able to sleep....no matter how hard you try.

2. There is nothing on tv at 5 am. I'm currently watching Family Matters on Nick at Nite.

3. My little blueberry doesn't like cheese steaks. (hey, I had to try...I love them!)

4. I actually can survive without caffeine, I thought that would be one of the hard parts of pregnancy, hah! It's apparent I knew nothing :)

5. It's possible to go weeks at a time not feeling like yourself. I guess I better get used to it.

6. Saltines are my new best friend.

No comments: