Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yesterday Made Me Happy

So I had a total me day yesterday and it was fabulous!  Some running, some dvr, some shopping, yay!

Highlights:
  • I'm two runs away from completing the C25K program.  Some runs I feel like I could puke when I'm done but I'm getting there ;) I think once I'm done I'm going to be more of the 1.5-2 mile runner.  Mud Run countdown - 3 days!
  • Officially down 16.5 lb in 5.5 months and still going...
  • I bought size 6 shorts!!! (been a LONG time since I could say that and this was definitely the easy winner of the day)
  • I found the following dairy-free foods for Lauren:  American cheese slices, 'cream' cheese, blueberry waffles.  This was a close second...cheese alone opens up so many options and she loves it!  Not like the cardboardy shredded mozzarella we tried before. 
  • And not yesterday but still exciting - I made homemade dairy-free spaghettios for the kids and they both loved it!  Definitely a keeper in our house. 
My dairy-free love playing outside tonight.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Size 6!!! Good for you!
She is such a cutie. :-)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!