I found a neat idea for homemade treats as party favors - the look will match the party theme perfectly. Hopefully they taste good too. It's basically a chocolate covered Oreo decorated with confetti sprinkles in white and pink chocolate.
Then I saw an idea for a birthday balloon wreath. Here's what I did:
Supplies: straw wreath, 150 balloons, 2 packs of greening pins
Start pinning balloons on to fill wreath. I got this far and ran out of balloons...Zach went out to get me more but they were slightly different colors. So what did I do, take off all of this and start over! Crazy I know.
About 2 hours later (split between two nights so I didn't go completely nuts) and wa-lah, our new birthday balloon wreath.
For about 20 bucks I probably could have bought one even nicer than this but whatever. You win some, you lose some. I think it turned about correctly but I can't say I love it. However we WILL use it for every birthday for about ever, and I don't want to see a balloon again for a very long time :)
Currently hanging on an inside door until party time!





1 comment:
That is so cute!! I love it and it will be so much fun every year!!!
Post a Comment