Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Intervention

I need an intervention, I think I may be addicted to chapstick. 

As I'm in crazy panic "must clean/empty the house" mode I have found chapstick in every place possible.  I swear I found over 20 of them throughout the house - in case you don't know we have a total of like 6 rooms including the bathrooms, not 20.  I knew I enjoyed a little chapstick, but really C?  Get a grip here. 

As I find them, Luke takes them, pulls the cap off, then as he attempts to put the cap back on he misses of course and the cap slices the chapstick in little gooey clumps which end up all over his fingers and then his greasy little fingers touch everything possible.  (Not like that happened or anything) 

I've been pitching a ton of chapstick.  Who knows why I needed one in every place possible but whoever comes to see our house, feel comfortable in knowing I've rid it of chapstick.  Well, some of them at least. 

1 comment:

ABA said...

I remember a mom who use to find tissues in many locations within in a bedroom while a young girl was away. Hummm - tissues everywhere to chapstick everywhere :-)