...is sticky. Luke has been stuck to me like gum on my shoe lately. Holding onto my pant legs, trying to walk everywhere with me, wanting to see every single thing I am doing.
...is eventful. As I'm cooking dinner Luke emptied the pantry, played with the cat food - he's learned to open the container and get food out, pulled pots and pans out of the cabinets, and attempted to take every condiment out of the fridge.
...is picky. I've been trying really hard to make him new foods lately and staying away from the pre-made stuff. Only problem, he's not really into it. This weekend it was homemade chicken nuggets - rejected! Pasta sprinkled with Parmesan cheese - not a huge fan. Homemade mac and cheese (with lots of yummy cheese) - not even a single bit swallowed. He does love broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, strawberries, and bananas so its not too bad I guess.
...is shrinking. We're down to one nap a day. The verdict is still out on my opinion on this. It's easier to plan out the day around only one nap but he's not quite used to it and gets really cranky around 11-12. I think another week or so and we'll be good.
...is quite the ride. His moods change at the drop of a hat. I thought one was a little early for tantrums but he's got it down. Luckily they go as fast as they come for the most part. So much change at once for him, 1 nap, no more formula, only one bottle a day. I'd be moody too :)
...is fun. Luke cracks us up all the time.
And is really tiring, night all!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see him on the 5th! I really miss him!
Many smiles and memories as I read this :o)
Post a Comment