Luke's Birthday!!! 2/13/10
1 Month Old
2 Months Old - yaaay!
3 Months Old- still fits on Mommy's lap.
4 Months Old- Summertime!
5 Months Old - My first trip to the shore!
6 Months Old -try to sit up - ka-boooom!
7 Months Old - I can sit up on my own!
8 Months Old - Almost crawling!
9 Months Old - My first hair cut.
10 Months Old - My First Christmas
11 Months - I'm constantly on the move!
12 Months - I'm 1 year old!!!

3 comments:
WOW! Where did that year go??? He had those chubby cheeks from day one! Hug Hug!
Fun pix and memories galore! Luke's party was so nice and he had a ball. What a a happy camper!
what a neat way to show how much he's grown .... it's so hard to remember the early days anymore !!! His personality has developed, making funny faces, walking and loving music .... sooo precious!
Post a Comment