Monday, October 11, 2010

We Love Columbus!

3 day weekends rock! Luke and I thoroughly enjoyed the extra day together. We started by hanging out extra long in our pj's.




Ate some lunch.  I attempted to give him oatmeal mixed with fruit again, which was a complete failure.  But he eventually ate some bananas.


We played outside for a while.


Napped of course.  Then played inside with Zach when he got home.



"Nooooo, don't say it!  Does Mommy really have to go back to work tomorrow?!?"


And after a long day he was completely exhausted and went to bed a little earlier than normal.  Let's hope he sleeps through the night!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Too cute for words!!! It looked like you had a great day off!!! Hug Hug

ABA said...

Chrissy - you have a great way of capturing pics and comments to make a priceless story of a precious boy. Love the one with his hands over his ears :-) In just 3 wks of being away from him, I can't believe how he is sitting up and growing!! I hope he still likes to cuddle :-)