Saturday, October 2, 2010

MAMA!

Luke said it, MAMA! 

Now let me clarify a bit, it was in no way him calling me it, he still has no clue that is my name, and he only said it after I said it to him first.  But does this mama care, NOPE!  He still said it!

For the past month or so he was working hard on the "ma" sound.  And he would just babble on and on with mamamamamama just because he could and usually only when he was tired or upset.  Last night he said it just twice though!  Like the real word. Yay!  I quickly ran downstairs with him so Daddy could witness it too.  Good times :)

And here's a picture of how we spent our day today, relaxing and playing.


4 comments:

ABA said...

oh no .... mama was said before ABA ??? I must get back there to him before he forgets who I am !!!
Congrats, Mama :-)

Jen said...

Yay Luke!!!

AG said...

I tried to hear him say it but no, he didn't call Aunt Ginny "Mama." He was a happy, standing-up kiddo when I stopped by for some hugs. I understand he tickles Pops' feet.

Ruth said...

He said that for us too!!! I thought he was saying "Moms", but no, I am certain it was MaMa!!!! He was so good for us!