Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring!

Apparently it's spring now, anyone actually notice a change?  Poor Phil is getting a bad wrap this year.  I hope spring actually springs soon, I'm so ready. 

I worked on some spring time crafts tonight and finished up Lauren's Easter basket.  I made Luke this one a few years back and due to all the love he has given the basket it also needed a little tlc tonight.  Finished products:



You know whats really cool, I must have known two years ago we would have a little girl because I saved this pink little bunny from the pack I got when I did Luke's basket....perfect!

I also decided to kill challenge myself and signed up for a mud run tonight.  I have exactly 3 months from tomorrow to get my butt into better shape and hopefully get nice and dirty without dying.  Zach thinks I'm nuts and I'm going to die, well not literally but close to it.  I think it will help motivate me to work out and lose a little more weight.  Since January I'm down almost 8 pounds but I still have baby weight, which I don't know if you can consider it baby weight at this point but its more than I want so whatever you call it it needs to go.  If anyone out there is interested in joining our team let me know and I can get you some details - its in June in Philly.

And tomorrow is Friday and I get to wear jeans, sneakers, and a NMS sweatshirt to work, booyah!  Enjoy your weekend all!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo for the mud run!! I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

That means no Bergins chocolates for Easter??? Baskets are just adorable!!!

Christine said...

Maybe just a few bergins..;)

ABA said...

Baskets are so cute .... you're making wonderful family traditions and memories !! Keep using them no matter what they look like years from now!