Sunday, September 23, 2012

Solids: Take 1

Long time no type.  We're still here and going strong though.

Today Lauren had her first try at some solid foods.  That's a bit misleading though.  I made her some rice cereal, one part flakes, 4 parts formula.  So it was more like formula with a teeny tiny bit of cereal.  Luke was so excited for Lauren that he insisted he wanted some rice cereal too.  I tried to explain to him that it was like cardboard and not good at all but the kid insisted.  So he had his own bowl too...which he didn't eat one bite of. 

Here's a play by play. 
"You want to give me what!?!"
Looking at her big bro to see if he is going to eat it.
This is the look I got after he insisted on his own bowl.  Told ya so kid.
I got her to smile...she had no idea what was coming.
"Dis-gust-ing!"
"Please Daddy, make her stop!"

She wouldn't even swallow it. Just let it sit in her mouth then spit it all out.  We'll try again in a few more days :)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it! The pics are GREAT!!!

ABA said...

Adorable story with pictures :-)