I left the house with both kids by myself this week. No one lost their cool, including me. Awesome, I know. However, we only walked down the street and back. Baby steps here.
Luke is slowly adjusting. Week 2 was better than week 1, I'll take any progress I can get.
Last night Lauren and I escaped for a few hours. It is so hard to leave the house at all anymore but worthwhile.
The kids are on complete opposite schedules - this leaves for a very tired mommy and no time to get anything done. However, it does allow me to spend quality time with each of them, so I'll take it. Luckily Luke loves to help me clean so at least the house isn't a complete disaster.
Zach hung up a swing for Luke in the backyard last weekend - he loves it!
Sickness is running around our house - last week Luke had some weird fever and no appetite. Now I am getting the bug, boo! Let's hope its nothing major for any of us and Lauren can stay healthy. For hardly leaving the house I'm amazed that Luke and I both caught something.
No comments:
Post a Comment