The past few days when Zach was away Luke started undoing his diaper as soon as I would put it on him. No biggie because I'd put it back on and quickly pull his pants up. As long as there are pants there is a diaper still on my child. I forgot to mention this new trick to Zach upon his return.
Last night Zach was in charge of putting Luke to bed (I was super excited to have help again but Luke and I did survive those 5 days without incident, just exhaustion). I had no idea but Zach decided to put him to bed with a t-shirt and no shorts.
This morning I got woken up with "Um, we have a problem." This is being said as Zach is walking into the bedroom holding a diaper in his hand. I'm half awake thinking, what heck is he doing holding a diaper with 2 fingers and it dangling from his hands.
He proceeds to explain the diaper was laying like that in Luke's crib, Luke is naked, and there is pee everywhere! GROSS! And instead of cleaning it up, he cleans up Luke and goes downstairs for breakfast. I go in and find the entire crib and part of floor in need of cleaning. Ugh. Good thing he's cute ;)
| Who me? What'd I do?!? |
No comments:
Post a Comment